a few days ago i had my first pumpkin spice latte from starbucks…. lets just say it tastes like fall in a cup! with the weather FINALLY starting to cool off, i think there is a light at the end of the tunnel from all the hot summer weather. i love all the fun activities fall brings- we have pumpkin patches, haunted houses, corn field mazes, drinks on the patio, falling leaves, warm colors, scarves, the holidays, and fall clothing (which is my favorite). here are a few of my “fall must haves”-
- fun tights: they can be solid, pooka dot, fish net, bows, black, red, ANYTHING!
- leather: leather jackets, leather skirts, leather sleeves, leather detailing- gotta add a little sass with some leather!
- bulky scarves: my favorite accessory.
- top bun: fun, easy, and quick.
- mix and match: fill free to match comfy with glam.
- black nail polish: its chic and sexy… with a little badass touch.
- fur: i think fur is going to be very popular this fall/winter.
- arm candy: more = better. get a gold watch and then add a few bracelets.
sometimes i wish we could skip winter and summer and just have fall and spring! hope everyone is attempting to enjoy their monday! heres a little quotes i found that i thought i would share-