“casual cute” is probably my favorite kind of clothing. cas cute is still comfy yet stylish, for example pair some high waisted bleached denim shorts with with a plain striped tee- then add a fun hat or head wrap with it and you are ready to go see a movie or head out for a day at the beach with friends. i think this is my favorite look because you can mix and match the odd, random pieces you have in your closet that you haven’t worn for years and spice them up with a statement piece you have recently purchased. a few of my must have add-ons would be:
1. statement necklace- shop at: francescas boutique, versona accessories, or j crew.
2. head wrap- shop at: free people, etsy, or DIY.
3. beach hat- shop at: target or gap.
4. sunglasses- shop anywhere!
5. one of a kind sandals- shop at: DSW, anthropology, or pac sun.
here are some of my favorite casual cute outfits-
happy wednesday :)