spring break 2013 is officially booked! that leaves me with 25 days to get bikini ready, which is no time at all. i am switching out the mac n cheese, pizza, and snacks with turkey, lettuce, and lean cuisines! my goal is to work out 5 days a week and eat healthy. i try and mix up my work out each day so i don’t get bored and so my body doesn’t have time to get “used” to the work out. here are a few tips to making a work out worth it.
1. have a good playlist.
2. download the “nike training” app- has a large selection of great, tough workouts.
3. jillian micheals 30 day shred.
4. get a new workout outfit- go to the gym to show it off.
5. drink water- 8 bottles a day.
my work out playlist:
– thrift shop: Macklemore
– R.I.P: Rita Ora
– starships: nicki minaj
– what doesn’t kill you: kelly clarkson
– wonderland: natalia kills
– knew you were trouble: taylor swift
– pump it: black eyed peas
-pokerface: lady gaga
– countdown: beyonce
– mama do the hump: rizzle kicks
– 4ever: the veronicas
– bulletproof: la roux
– blow: ke$ha
– run it: chris brown
– disturbia: rhianna
– one week: bare naked ladies
– runaway baby: bruno mars
– how far we’ve come: matchbox twenty
now do you want to go run a mile, or two? do any of you have plans for spring break?