i am 21 years old. i have made it through the grueling years of middle school, the “i’m too cool for school” four years of high school, and now i have almost complete the best 4 years of my life in college at KSU. by now one would think i would have my life together and know what i want to accomplish and do for the rest of my life… as i sit here alone on a saturday night, i can’t help but feel like the confused, lonely, awkward 14 year old i used to be. i’m not ready to brave the real world quite yet, but i have learned so much about myself, my family, and my friends. i want to share a few of these things with you all-
1. you find out who your true friends are as you grow up.
2. family: love them.
3. figure out what you love and persue it, not matter what people say.
4. music is good for the soul.
5. have as many roommates as you can.
6. do something simple crazy, simply because it will be a good story for later.
7. wine- drink it.
8. fall in love.
9. its okay to do things by yourself.
10. don’t let people bring you down- BE YOU.
thats my life so far.