i don’t know about you, but i am obsessed with long hair. i have been growing my hair our for the past 4 years- and i feel like it just won’t grow anymore. so i did some research to see what i could do to help it grow. mermaid hair, here i come-
how to help your hair grow faster:
1. regularly give yourself an at home scalp massage. this stimulates blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles quicker.
2. Pre- natal vitamins, or vitamins high in vitamin b. gives hair extra strength.
3. drink lots of water.
4. get regular trims- gets rid of split ends and damaged hair. (every 6-8 weeks)
5. rinse hair with cool water in the shower before you get out. this helps to seal the cuticle as well as leaves your hair shiny.
6. when hair is wet, use a comb instead of a brush. brushing hair when wet causes breakage.
i hope this helps, here some inspiration for growing out that hair-
someday, someday guys- i WILL have long hair!